Copy Purchase Ordersadmin
Clickentry has the provision to copy an approved or billed purchase orders to a new one. It saves the user’s time.
How it Works
- You can copy a purchase order to a Bill or Invoice but make sure the total line items don’t exceed 100 Lines.
- To help you keep track of your purchases, the purchase order history includes links to original orders. The purchase order numbers display in the Reference field and you can edit these.
- In the Account menu, select Purchases (Accounts >> Purchases).
- Scroll down to the Purchase Order section.
- Select the status tab where your purchase order exists.
- Find and open the purchase order that you want to copy to a new purchase order.
- Click on the Purchase Order Options button and select the Copy to New Purchase Order.
- Click Ok.
- Make the changes as needed.
- Click either:
- Save as Draft: To save the purchase order as a draft.
- Approve: To approve the purchase order.