Account for a Part Supply of Items in Your Purchase Orderadmin
- In case the supplier has not supplied all the items in your purchase order then you can add a bill for part of the order.
- It all depends on the user’s role you have that determines whether you can view or edit purchase orders.
Add a Bill for Part of the Order
- In the Account menu, select Purchases(Accounts >> Purchases).
- Scroll down to the Purchase Order section.
- Select the Accepted status tab.
- Find and open the purchase order you want to add a bill for part of the order.
- Click on the Purchase Order Options and select Copy to Bill option.
- Click Ok.
- Update the information into the bill fields and change the details to match the bill received.Click on the Remove Icon Image (x) to remove the items supplier did not supply.
- Depending on the user role, save the bill as Draft or Approve the bill.