Import Invoices into Clickentryadmin
- In the Account menu, select Sales (Accounts >> Sales).
- Click on the Import button.
- Click Download template file.
- Copy your invoices into the template file. It’s important not to change the column headings provided in the Clickentry template because these need to be unchanged for the successful import to work in the next step.
- Click Choose File and select your updated template file.
- Click Save as Draft to import these invoices as drafted one or click Save as Approved to import these invoices as Approved one.
- Now the import message pop-up window will appear with the imported invoices detail. If it shows some errors in the file then click Quit and update the template file to fix these errors to import the file again. Otherwise, click Continue to complete the import process.