Approve and Send a Customer Invoiceadmin
An invoice which is in Draft or Awaiting Approval Status needs to be approved. If you have created an invoice and saved it as draft or if some other user sent an invoice which needs your approval then you need to follow below explained process to approve the invoice:
- In the Account menu, select Sales (Accounts >> Sales).
- Select the Draft or Awaiting Approval tab.
- Before approving an Invoice, it’s good practice to check if all details are correct.
- You can approve the Invoice
- If you have opened the Invoice to be approved, click the Approve button below the Total section.
- If you are on the Draft or Awaiting Approval Tab of the Sales page, select the checkbox for each invoice you want to approve. You can Select all if you want to Approve all in one go and click the Approve button above on Top Left. Now confirm and selected invoices will get approved..
- After approval all Draft and Awaiting approval will move to Awaiting payment Tab.