Edit the Title of your PDF Documentsadmin
How it Works
- If you want to change the title of PDF documents in Clickentry then you can do this effortlessly. E.g. if you want to change the default title for approved invoices from ‘Tax Invoice’ to ‘Customer Invoice’ then you can edit the title for invoices, customer credit notes, quotes, customer statements, and purchase orders.
- You can also edit the title for remittance receipts and advice when using a standard theme.
Edit the Title on a Standard Theme
- In the Setting menu, select Account Setting.
- Click on the Invoice Setting option, under Feature Section.
- Find the theme for which you want to Edit the Title.
- Click the Option drop-down button, select Edit.
- Update the Title field with a suitable title. You can use up to 20 characters for each title and it can be uppercase or lowercase.
- Click Save.