Change the Default Branding Themeadmin
How it Works
- If you want to make any theme the default branding theme then you can do this by dragging your preferred branding theme to the top of the page.
- Customer statements use a default theme set up by Clickentry. But if you want to change this then you can manually change it to your preferred theme.
- You must have the adviser or standard user role to change the default theme.
Update the Default Branding Theme
- In the Setting menu, select Account Setting.
- Click on the Invoice Setting option, under Feature Section.
- Find the theme you want to use as default.
- Click the name of the branding theme and drag it to the top of the page.
- In the future, when you will add an invoice, credit note, quote, statement, or purchase order, the new default theme will be automatically shown in the Branding field.