Change your Organisation’s Contact Details on PDF Documentsadmin
- If you want to change your organization’s address details then you can customize it. Your organization’s address details are displayed on invoices, quotes, customer credit notes, customer statements, and purchase orders.
- By default, the address that is used on your documents is the postal address in Organisation details. But If your contact address is different then you can change the address details.
- In the pdf document, the organization’s name is taken from the Legal /Trading Name field in organization details. You must use your legal or trading name when you send out any legal tax invoice.
- You must have the role of the Adviser or Standard user to modify your branding theme.
Follow the Steps to change Organisation’s Contact Details
- Click on the Setting menu, select Account Setting.
- Click on the Organisation Settings option, under Organisation Section.
- Modify Contact Details.
- Click Update.