Unreconciled an Account Transactionadmin
If an account transaction has been reconciled to the wrong bank statement line then you can Unreconcile it.
Unreconciling a transaction will remove the connection between the account transaction and the statement line but both transactions remain in the bank account. However, if you unreconcile a manually marked as reconciled transaction then the corresponding statement line will be deleted.
- In the Accounts menu, select Bank accounts.
- Go to the bank account that has the account transaction you want to unreconcile.
- Click on the Manage Account dropdown button and select the Account Transactions.
- Find and open the transaction you want to unreconcile.
- Click on the Options dropdown button and then select the Mark as Unreconciled.
- Click Ok to confirm.