Manually Mark a Transaction as Reconciledadmin
If you have missed a bank statement line or you are not able to import it then you can manually mark a transaction as reconciled.
About Mark as Reconciled
- If you mark an account transaction as reconciled then Clickentry will create a new bank statement line to reconcile the transaction against.
- If you can see the actual bank statement line in the bank account and you have manually marked the transaction as reconciled then your bank balance won’t match online banking as it will be considered a duplicate bank statement line.
- You can see a new bank statement line in the Bank statements tab of the bank account and User in the Bank Transaction Source column.
- Clickentry allows you to enable or disable mark as reconciled in the Account transactions tab of any bank account. Clickentry will turn the feature on for all bank accounts and for your login only. It is a must for each user in the organization to enable this for their own login.
Enable or Disable Mark as Reconciled
It’s a must for you to enable mark as reconciled for your login before you can manually mark a transaction as reconciled.
Enable Mark as Reconciled
- In the Accounts menu, select Bank accounts.
Disable Mark as reconciled
Reconcile the Account Transaction
- Click on the Manage Account dropdown button and select the Account Transactions.
- Find and open the transaction you want to reconcile manually.
- Click on the Options dropdown button and select Reconcile option.
- Click Ok to confirm.
Once you manually reconciled, the account transaction’s status will change to Reconciled and a Clickentry created statement line shows in the Bank Statements tab.
Duplicate Bank Statement Lines
There might be a chance that you can create a duplicate bank statement. The reason for this may be that you have manually marked the transactions as reconciled and then the actual bank statement line is also imported into the system.
You need to go to the Bank statements tab of your bank account to identify any duplicate bank statement lines. If you find any duplicate then delete the statement that shows as User in the Bank Transaction Source column.