The Read Only User Role Explainedadmin
You can assign the read only user role to those who only need to view areas of an organisation. They won’t be able to add or edit information.
About the Read-Only User Role
With the read only user role, the user can access most areas of Clickentry but they can’t make changes in the organisation’s data. This user role would be appropriate for those who only need to view records in an organisation. For example company directors, trustees, auditors, or the liquidators.
Access and Limitations of the Read Only User Role
With read only user role you can do the following:
- You can view bank accounts and account transactions.
- You can view invoices, quotes, bills, purchase orders, and credit notes.
- You can view expense claims and fixed assets.
- You can run, view and print reports.
- You can print manual journals from the Journal Report.
- You view management reports created by an advisor user, whether they’re in a draft, published or archived status.
- You can access contacts to view payment history, outstanding invoice or bill reports, and contact and financial details.
With read only user role you won’t have access to the following:
- You can not do bank reconciliation.
- You won’t have access to inventory (including new inventory reports)
- You won’t have access to budgets.
- You won’t have access to your organisation’s settings, including users, chart of accounts and conversion balances.