The Advisor User Role Explainedadmin
A user with the Advisor user role gets full access to a Clickentry organisation. It includes advanced settings, manual journals, and all reports.
About the Advisor User Role
If you’re the business owner or administrator using Clickentry, you may offer your accountant or bookkeeper access and allocate them the advisor user role. The advisor user role has the same access as the standard user but in addition to this he is given cash coding, reports user role and some other extra permissions.
A User with the Advisor User Role can do the Following Things:
- The advisor user can access bank accounts and reconcile the transactions.
- The user can create invoices, quotes, bills, and purchase orders.
- The user can access and manage inventory, contacts and fixed assets.
- The user can run and publish a number of reports. It includes the Management report, History and notes activity report and the reconciliation reports.
- The user can set and change the lock dates.
- The user can enter manual journals in the organisation.
- The user can modify fixed asset settings, run depreciation and dispose assets.
- The advisor user can edit transactions in bulk using find and recode
- The advisor user can access all settings of an organization.
- The advisor user can monitor the accuracy and integrity of client data by using the assurance dashboard.
Additional Permissions for an Adviser User
Bank Account Admin
A user with this permission gets the ability to edit bank account details for contacts. By default, the advisor user role won’t have this permission.
The advisor user with this permission can invite new users, edit an existing user’s role or delete a user. By default, they won’t have this permission.
An Advisor User’s Dashboard
The advisor’s dashboard will have direct access to:
- Cash flow statements for the current month. He can see both cash in and cash out flow details on his dashboard.
- A quick view of all bank accounts. Here you can view bank balances and the number of statement lines yet to reconcile.
- The brief overview of all draft, awaiting payment or overdue invoices and bills.
- A brief overview of any draft expense claims amount. Here you can also see the awaiting payment amount.
- The account watchlist, contains a list of all accounts from the chart of accounts marked to appear.