Search for Account Transactionsadmin
This article will help you search and view account transactions you’ve created in a bank account in Clickentry.
How it Works
- It’s important for you to know how the search works when you search for any particular transaction in Clickentry. It looks at all transactions in a bank account i.e. invoices, bills, and expense claim payments, spend and receive money transactions, bank account transfers, and reconciliation adjustments.
- You can search by the details of each transaction. It means you can search by description or contact name, a range of amounts or dates, or by status.
- You must have the adviser or standard user role to search for and view account transactions you’ve created in Clickentry.
Search for an Account Transaction
- In the Account menu, select Bank Accounts.
- Go to the desired bank account.
- Click on the Manage Account dropdown button and select Account Transactions option under Find.
- Enter your search terms in the Description field or enter an amount or date range as needed.
- Click on the Search button.
- You can sort the search results by clicking on the column headings.