Add a Receive Money Transactionadmin
- To record the cash you want to deposit or you have received from a customer then you can add a receive money transaction in Clickentry.
- You must be aware that it could be for any cash, check or electronic deposits in Clickentry bank account but not as against an invoice, transfer or refund.
From where you can Enter Receive Money Transaction
There are two ways from where you can enter receive money transactions. Either you can enter a receive money transaction from the bank account page or directly from the dashboard.
Enter Receive Money Transaction from Dashboard
- Click on the Create New + icon and select the Receive Money Option.
- Select the bank in which you have received the money and click Ok.
- Enter a contact name in the To field. You can select an existing one or can add a new contact as well.
- Set the date on which you have received the money.
- Enter the required information into the receive money transaction fields.
- Click on the Save button.
Depending on selecting the payment options (Direct Payment, Overpayment, Prepayment), It shows different Receive Money Transaction Fields. When you select:
- Direct Payment: It shows you fields like Item, Description, Qty, Unit Price, Account, Tax Rate, Mobile, and GBP.
- Overpayment: It shows fields like Description, Unit Price, Account, Tax Rate, Mobile, and GBP.
- Prepayment: It shows fields like Description, Qty, Unit Price, Account, Tax Rate, Mobile, and GBP.
Receive Money Transaction Fields
Here are the descriptions of the receive money fields that will help you entering your transaction.
|Item (Optional)||Select an existing item or add a new item.|
|Amounts are||Select either option: Amounts are tax Inclusive: If tax is included in the net amount that is equal to gross amount of the Item. Amounts are tax exclusive: If tax is not included in the net amount and will be charged separately. Amounts don’t include tax: If the item or service is not taxable.|
|Qty||In the Qty field, you can add the Quantity of the Goods you have bought.|
|Unit Price||Enter the price per Item.|
|Account||In Accounts dropdown you can choose the Nominal Code which belongs to the Item. You can add a new Nominal Code from the Add Account button given in Dropdown.|
|Tax Rate||In Tax Rate, either you can select from the given tax rate options or you can add new custom tax from Add Tax Button given in Dropdown.|
|Description||Here you can add some text to describe your transaction.|
|Reference||In the reference field, you can add any specific information to expense that will help you in searching the expense. This field has a 50 character limit.|