Pay Multiple Billsadmin
- Using batch payments, you can pay multiple bills into one payment transaction.
- Clickentry allows you to create a payment file to mark bills as paid or to import into your bank account.
How it Works
- To provide a single payment and reference to your supplier, you can integrate bills from the same supplier to make a single payment. Though bills appear separately in Clickentry yet are combined in the payment file.
- You have to make sure, the currency in which you are making the payment is the same as that’s set up for your organization.
- You can also record a historical payment. Select a past date while creating a payment file.
- Clickentry allows you to create an export file using a generic file format to upload it to your bank.
Before you Make a Payment
- Look into your Clickentry bank account and make sure everything is set up correctly.
- You must have the user role of either standard, adviser, or invoice only to make a payment.
- In the Account menu, select Purchases.
- Select the Partial Paid or Awaiting Payment status tab.
- Select the checkboxes next to the bills you want to pay.
- Click on the Batch Payment button on the top left.
- Enter or edit the payment details in payment fields.
- Click on the Approve button.
- Click Export PDF to download the batch payment file.