Edit a Batch Paymentadmin
- Clickentry allows you to edit the payment details of a batch payment.
- You can also remove bills from the batch.
What You Need to Know
- It all depends upon your user role whether you can edit a batch payment.
- You can edit the payment details like payment date and bank account.
- If there is any bill that you don’t want to pay then you can deleter that bill from the batch payment
- Clickentry doesn’t allow you to add more bills to an existing batch payment. If you want to add new bills then either you have to create a new batch payment for these new bills or you have to delete the existing batch payment and create a new one for all the desired bills
Edit A Batch Payment
- Find and open the Batch Payment.
- Click on the Options drop-down button and select the Edit option.
- Make the desired changes:
- Edit the information in the fields.
- Remove the bills from the batch that you don’t want to pay.
- Click on the Approve button.