Find and View Batch Paymentsadmin
- You can find and view your batch payments in Clickentry.
- You can also view the individual invoices in a batch payment.
- You can search in both the bank account and another account where you’ve enabled payments.
Find Your Batch Payment on the Bank Accounts Screen
- In the Accounting menu, select Bank accounts.
- Find the bank account you made the batch from.
- Click the bank account name.
- Your batch payment shows as either:
- Payment: multiple items (for several items in the batch)
- Payment: Name/Organisation (if just one payment in the batch).
Find Your Batch Payment From a Non-bank Account
- In the Account menu, select Purchases.
- Select the Partial Paid or Paid status tab.
- Find and open any of the bill from the batch payment.
- Click on the payment link.
View Individual Invoices Paid Through a Batch
- In the Business menu, select Purchases overview.
- Next to Bills, click Paid.
- To sort your payments by date, click the Date column.