Refund a Purchase Overpaymentadmin
- You can record a refund for an overpayment when your supplier pay back to you
- You must have a user role of the adviser or standard user to record a refund on an overpayment.
About Recording a Refund on a Purchase Overpayment
You can record a partial or full refund on the purchase overpayment that has an Awaiting Payment status.
It creates a payment transaction that is needed to reconcile with the bank statement line for the payment in the bank account.
Record a Cash Refund on a Purchase Overpayment
- In the Account menu, select Purchases.
- Select the Partial Paid or Awaiting Payment status tab.
- Click and open the overpayment you wish to refund.
- Reach out to Receive a cash refund section.
- Enter the refund details in the payment fields.
- Click on the Refund.