Add a New User to Your Organizationadmin
- If you want to add a new user to your organisation, the user should have the manage users permission.
- When a user is invited, an invitation is sent that they need to accept or decline. The invited user can later accept or decline any time, it won’t expire.
Invite a New User
- In the Settings menu, select Account Settings.
- Click on the User link under the Organisation section.
- Click on the Invite a user.
- Enter the new user’s details: first name, last name and email address. The email address to which you are sending the invitation will be the login email address of the user.
- Select the feature for which you want them to give access and then choose a user role for each feature.
- (Optional) Select the checkbox If you want to give any special permission to the user.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Click on the Send Invite button.