Set the Order of Bank Rulesadmin
- If you have created two or more bank rules then you have to set their order to make sure they run in the right sequence.
- Clickentry suggests you use more restrictive bank rules before less restrictive rules.
Order Bank Rules
- In the Accounts menu, select Bank accounts.
- Click on the Bank Rule button.
- Select the Spend Money Rules or Receive Money Rule tab.
- Find the rule you want to change the order.
- Click and drag the rules into your desired order.
Run a More Restrictive Rule First
Clickentry applies bank rules in the same order as they’re listed in the Bank Rules screen. So it’s a good practice to keep the more restrictive bank rule before any less restrive rule so that the most appropriate rule is applied to a transaction