Record a Payment on a Customer Invoiceadmin
- In the Account menu, select Sales (Accounts >> Sales).
- Select the Awaiting Payment tab from the Filter Tabs.
- Find and open the invoice on which you want to record a payment. Using the Search option you can easily search the Invoice.
- Get-down to Receive a payment section.
- Enter the required information into the payment fields.
- Click on the Add Payment button to finish recording payment.
|Amount Paid||In this field, enter the amount paid to the invoice. The payment amount can be the full outstanding amount, a partial amount or an overpayment amount.|
|Date Paid||In this field, set the date on which the payment is made or received.|
|Paid To/Paid From||To record a payment to your invoice, you need to choose an account from which you have made the payment or from which you have received the payment.
|Pay by Cheque||Select the Pay by Cheque checkbox , if you have made or received the payment by Cheque.|