Enter a Bulk Inventory Adjustmentadmin
While making the inventory adjustment, you can update multiple items at the same time in Clickentry. You can increase and decrease the inventory items in a single Adjustment.
- In the Account menu, select Inventory.
- Click on the + Add drop-down button and select the Inventory Adjustment.
- In Adjustment Type field, select Negative to decrease or Positive to Increase the inventory items.
- Enter the details in the remaining fields:
- Narration: In the Narration field you can enter the reason for making the adjustment.
- Date: In the date field, you can set the date on which you have posted the adjustment.
- Reference: In the reference field, you can add extra information regarding the Adjustment. This will help you in searching adjustment later.
- Item: In this field, you can select the inventory item for which you are making adjustments.
- Description: In the description field you can enter a description of the Inventory item.
- Qty: Here you enter the quantity of inventory items.
- Cost Price: Cost price is the price per inventory item.
- Account: In Accounts dropdown you can select the Nominal Code belongs to the inventory Item. You can add a new Nominal Code from the Add Account button given in Dropdown.
- Amount: You can’t edit the Amount field. It is the calculated price of the quantity and cost price (Qty x Unit Price).
- Click Post.