Create Reusable Text for Invoices, Quotes, Purchase Orders or other Transactionsadmin
Clickentry helps you to save snippets of text that you may want to see in the description field of your invoices, purchase orders, quotes or other transactions.
You might add an inventory item for just description-only purposes. You can explain the conditions or provide further information about your products or services. This information will be displayed whenever you use the inventory items in the transaction.
To set up the item:
- In the Account menu, select Inventory.
- Click on the + Add drop-down button and select the Add Inventory.
- Enter the required information.
- I Track this item: If you want to track your inventory items. You can keep track of the balances on hand and costs of goods sold.
- I Purchase this Item Checkbox: If you want to use the item in your purchase transactions. Also, enter details in each of the fields you want to set a default value. You can also add a description for your supplier.
- I Sell this Item Checkbox: If you want to use the item in your sale transactions. Also, enter details in each of the fields you want to set a default value. You can also add a description to your customer.
- Click Save.