If you want to see your organization’s financial position as at a particular date, run the Balance Sheet report.
Run the Report
You can view accounts with asset, liability and equity account types in the balance sheet.
- In the Report menu select the All Reports option.
- Click on the Balance Sheet under the Position section.
- Select a Date Range or a custom Date.
- (Optional) Select an option from Compare To or Compare Periods.
- (Optional) Select the Unrealized Gain or Loss checkbox.
- Click on the Update button.
As you click on the Update button it reloads the report data with the default layout.
- Date Range: Select the date range for the period you want to view the report for.
- Date: If you have chosen the Custom option in the Date Range then select the specific date you want to view the report for.
- Compare To: By choosing a comparison option you can compare the reports. It will show the balance sheet item at that time against the selected balance date for this period.
- Compare Periods: Here you can choose how many periods you want to compare the report duration to. Clickentry allows you to choose up to 11 periods from the date of the report.
- Unrealized Gain or Loss: Select the checkbox, If you want to view the Unrealized Gain or Loss.