Add Notes and View History in New Invoicingadmin
In History & Notes section, you can see all the changes made to an invoice. In addition to this, you can also add notes in reference to the change made. When the invoice gets saved for the first time, it automatically starts recording the history.
- Open the invoice, for which you wish to see the history.
- Click the Show History button under History & Notes section.
- If you are creating a New Invoice, you may not be able to see this option until you save the invoice.
- If you want to hide the invoice history, click the Hide History button.
- If the invoice is in the awaiting payment and you add or edit some entries in the invoice, it will not be added into the invoice history until the changes get saved by clicking Update.
- If you want to record any notes in reference to the invoice, click the Add Note button. Once the note is saved, you can see the note in the History & Notes section.
|Created||When the invoice is created. The Details field shows the details of the user and the amount.|
|Approved||When the invoice is approved.|
|Edited||Each time an invoice gets edited, it is recorded as a distinct entry. In Details fields, It reflects only the amount.|
|Partial Paid||When a partial payment is made to the invoice. The Details field records the information, who made the payment and the partial amount paid.|
|Paid||When the full payment is made to the invoice. The Details field records the information, who made the payment and the amount paid.|
|Payment Reversed||When a previously made payment to the invoice has been removed. The Details field shows the details of the user and the reversed amount.|
|Credited||When a credit note is added to the invoice.|
|Void||When the invoice is deleted and who deleted it.|